Fast shutter experimentation

With these two images I experimented with capturing my dog running through water at a beach. Sadly the sun was going down and the lighting wasn't perfect but they still came out interestingly. To improve with this type of photography I would shoot at an earlier time where there is more light as well as using a faster shutter speed to capture the water slashing better. 
 This second image I like how I managed to capture my dog still even though I didn't capture the water still, which also shows the different speed of how fast my dog is moving compared to the water which is moving faster. The way I captured my dog mid-run also is similar to Eadweard Muybridge and how he captured a horses running style with high speed photography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Piece - Motion Time lapse